We’re looking for a sharp and experienced brand manager, someone who is passionate about sports, building brands and using creative ideas to achieve results.
- You lead the brand management team
- You overview all of our client projects
- You’re the link between our clients and our creative team.
- You propose strategic communication solutions that will create business opportunities for our clients.
- You develop content ideas and manage our creative team in the process of creation.
- You serve as the ‘storyteller’ of our clients in the social space.
- You generate analytics reports on the performance of the channels, share findings with internal teams, and present results of work to multiple stakeholders.
- You maintain positive relationships with clients and partners to encourage new and repeat business opportunities.
- You have a passion for sports and sports business.
- You're good at building relationships and becoming a trusted resource.
- You have 5+ years of experience developing brands online.
- You have experience as a team leader.
- You have the desire and willingness to learn new skills and identify platforms as they emerge.
- You demonstrate strong attention to detail, and you’re highly organized.
- You’re able to work independently in a fast-paced environment and to manage multiple priorities and strict deadlines.
- You’re flexible and comfortable to assume multiple roles as needed by the team.
- Working on week-ends is not a problem for you.
- Written and oral fluency in French required. German and/or English is a plus.
- You have great expertise in building brands online and strong knowledge of social media best practices (Tik-Tok, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, Snapchat, etc.).
- You have strong presentation skills.
- You have up-to-date knowledge of what’s happening across sports and its industry today and tomorrow.